Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A thought from Psalms: Your word is a lamp


This is such a simple, yet powerful verse; it contains the key to peace and joy, however we look at it!

Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light for my path. When we apply it to our life ... it answers all of our questions that we ask. It is truly amazing and mystical.

The Word of God answers all of our questions, if we listen to it. We just need to apply it with a humble heart. This is the greatest thing we can do to live an abundant life. We can move mountains, if need be. Pray for one another ... ask our heavenly Father to make his Word the foundation of our lives. He supplies the power to make life rich and abundant.

Take the time to be still in your own heart. Let the Word light your path today ... and let me know how you have been blessed! The song I sang as a child, "This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine" comes to mind as share this; I'd love to share your victories in a future devotional!

No comments:

Post a Comment