Friday, August 28, 2015

THE NEW SONG I SING - Both Good and Calamity come out of God's mouth ...


THE NEW SONG I SING

It amazes me the lessons I am learning. Being observant, asking questions, reflecting on answers and evidence ... growth produces joy and pain, and pain sows seeds that demand patience, wisdom and providence. Joy and pain, like sunshine and rain, produce growth, flowers and fruit. It produces the loving kindness and mercies for the new day.

Looking at people I care about, or are learning to care about, is teaching me new notes for the song I now sing. I am observing by reading posts that express dreams, frustrations and desires ... learning from conversations with me and overheard by me ... expressed goals and aspirations ... what people rely on ... what people trust in ...

I am learning what mercy and grace mean, as I learn from different perspectives, what people are experiencing and how it impacts their world. I would love to have a song of healing and protection that gives peace and joy to those I now care about, a song giving energy that brings peace and prosperity to reflect the beauty I see in them.

Beauty from youth fades, unless we have "creams or genes" that prolong it. Beauty shared from the heart can be, or is, scarred; when shared through the pain that life brings, its benefit are altered to the receiver (good or bad).

As a result, people do what they feel is in there best interest, whether it is to be a giver or taker (or, some combination of both) ... and, we can't expect different. It all depends on the relationship we have with the truth, if it is beneficial or harmful. The principles of truth are the foundations that life is built on; it has been since the beginning of time.

I understand, more and more, the statements made, "The good that I would do, I don't. The evil that I wouldn't do, I do." Joy and pain. I have discovered what my song was, and what the new song being written in my heart is.

It is the song of the Spirit. It is the song seeking life. It is the song based upon principles I see, but have not seen in this world's practices. It is a song of creation that's principles are used in life, but pain has blurred the truth of the principles in usage. There is one truth (that faith produces) that I now am learning, which is the chorus of my new song.

God makes all things work together for our good, to those who love Him and are called to Him for His purpose.

We are to study Scripture to study and show ourselves approved before God, workmen who don't need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.That is one of the reasons the verse from Lamentations has become a strong part of my new song. 

And this is only the beginning of the revelation, it is...

TO BE CONTINUED ...

No comments:

Post a Comment